HOW CAN I PROMOTE MY BUSINESS WITHIN MIDDLESEX CHAMBER?
Middlesex County Chamber of Commerce is the largest Chamber inConnecticut, so there are many opportunities to promote your business among other members. People like to do business with people that they know! Below is a list of the opportunities available for members:
- WEEKLY CHAMBER BILLBOARD is available to advertise in the weekly Chamber Bulletin that is e- mailed to the complete membership (over 2,350 members) every Tuesday morning. The fee is $125 and is on a first-come, first-served basis. For more information, please contact Danielle Aletta at Danielle@MiddlesexChamber.com or 860-347-6924
- MAILING LABELS for the entire Chamber membership is available to members in good standing for $75.00. There are over 2,200 labels and they are printed by zip code. When the request for a list is received, it usually takes 24 - 48 hours for the labels to be printed and available for pickup. There is an additional cost to have the labels mailed directly to you of $12.35. Labels may be ordered by calling the Chamber at 860-347-6924 or e-mail Cathy Duncan at Cathy@MiddlesexChamber.com.
- YOUR BUSINESS CARDS OR LITERATURE can be placed on the shelves or holders in the entry of Middlesex Chamber for the members and public, who pass through for meetings and while visiting the Connecticut Welcome Center. Bring your information to Middlesex County Chamber of Commerce, 393 Main Street, Middletown.
- BUSINESS AFTER WORK is a monthly event where members can talk and pass out their business cards or information one-on-one to attendees about their business or events. Attendance at these meetings is approximately 300 people!
- DISPLAY TABLE AT THE MONTHLY BREAKFAST MEETING is available to eight members on a first-come, first-served basis at each Breakfast with pre-registration (no fee for the display table). A flyer with complete information is available on request to Cathy Duncan at Cathy@MiddlesexChamber.com.
- CHAMBER LOGO – is available for members to use on their website, business cards or anywhere you advertise your business! Members have used the logo, along with the statement of “A proud member of (logo)!” and have reported that it draws attention and indicates trust in the minds of customers! To access the logo, contact Danielle Aletta at Danielle@MiddlesexChamber.com.
- CHAMBER WEBSITE ADVERTISING- There is an excellent opportunity to advertise through Enhanced Listings and Banner Ads on the Home Page, Premium Interior and Banner-Top of Page positions with six and twelve month options for advertising! Contact Cathy Duncan at Cathy@MiddlesexChamber.com for more information.
- MEMBER INFORMATION CENTER - Use the MIC to simplify and enrich your online experience, providing new opportunities to grow and interact with Middlesex Chamber! A flyer with complete information is available on request to Cathy Duncan at Cathy@MiddlesexChamber.com.
CHAMBER SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES
- MONTHLY MEMBER BREAKFAST MEETINGS - The Breakfast Meetings are held at the Radisson Hotel in Cromwell and draw 500 - 900 members and their guests every month. A pamphlet is available with complete information for sponsorship on request to Johanna Bond at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- ANNUAL GOLF TOURNAMENT - The Golf Tournament is held on the first Friday of May at Portland Golf Club for 144 golfers and is sold-out every year. This event supports many Chamber programs, workshops and seminars to help promote business growth in the heart of CT. Complete information for sponsorship is available on request to Johanna Bond at email@example.com.
- ANNUAL BUSINESS EXPO - The Business Expo is held in the Fall with over 120 exhibitors and exposes them to approximately 5,000 people, who pass through the event. A pamphlet with complete information is available on request to Johanna Bond at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- SPECIAL LEGISLATIVE MEETINGS WITH GENERAL ASSEMBLY LEADERSHIP- Each year, members of the Chamber’s Legislative Committee and Board of Directors meet with the Senate President Pro Tem and the Speaker of the House of Representatives as well as the leadership of the minority political party in both chambers of the legislature. Members present these leaders with the Middlesex Chamber’s Legislative Agenda and engage in a productive question and answer session with the public officials. Legislators must be made aware of the concerns of the business community in Middlesex County and there is no better way to do this than a face to face meeting with leaders of the Connecticut General Assembly. For more information on sponsorship opportunities and the Chamber’s Legislative Committee, please contact Jeff Pugliese at the Chamber at 860-347-6924 or email@example.com.
- YOUNG PROFESSIONALS’ ALLIANCE- The Young Professionals’ Alliance is a personal and professional development program of the Middlesex County Chamber of Commerce for individuals age 45 and under that is designed to allow young business people to interact socially, exchange ideas, share common interests, and gain an insider’s view of the regional business scene. The goal of the Alliance is to help young professionals form valuable connections that will serve as the foundation on which they can build their careers, friendships, and community. The YPA meets every month and sponsorship opportunities vary from bi monthly meetings at a local restaurant to special events such as the annual Wine Tasting or Just Desserts Social. For more information on sponsorship opportunities and the Young Professionals’ Alliance, please contact Jeff Pugliese at the Chamber at 860-347-6924 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- REAL ESTATE COUNCIL - Sponsorship for Luncheons and Special Events are available. Contact Johanna Bond at email@example.com or 860-347-6924 for questions and complete information.
- HEALTHCARE COUNCIL - Sponsorship for Healthcare Literacy, as well as Seminars and Workshops are available by contacting Johanna Bond at firstname.lastname@example.org or 860-347-6924
- BUSINESS / EDUCATION ADVISORY COUNCIL - This Council facilitates the development of partnerships between county schools and the business community. The main goal is to enrich the educational process and prepare a quality workforce through member business-sponsored teacher academies and partnerships. For sponsorship information, contact Jennifer De Kine at email@example.com or 860-347-6924.
MIDDLETOWN SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES
- HAL KAPLAN MIDDLETOWN MENTOR PROGRAM - This program provides students with a valuable role model or significant figure in their lives. Supporters include Citizens Bank, CT Valley Hospital, Liberty Bank Foundation, Middle Oak, Seasons Federal Credit Union, Wal-Mart and Middletown Board of Education. For sponsorship information, contact Jennifer De Kine at firstname.lastname@example.org or 860-347-6924.
- ANNUAL CRUISE NIGHT ON MAIN (Car Cruise)- This event takes place on the second Wednesday in June from 5 p.m. - 9 p.m. Complete information can be found at www.cruisenightonmain.com. A pamphlet with complete sponsor information is available on request to Cathy Duncan at email@example.com.
- ANNUAL MIDDLETOWN MOTORCYCLE MANIA - This event takes place on the 2nd Wednesday of August from 5 p.m. - 9 p.m. Complete information can be found at www.middletownmotorcyclemania.com. A pamphlet with complete sponsor information is available upon request to Cathy Duncan at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- HOLIDAY ON MAIN STREET - All donations are accepted. This event begins on the day after Thanksgiving (Friday) and continues for four Saturdays with Free Hayrides, Fun Train, Holiday Story Time, Santa and much more! Complete information can be found at www.holidayonmain.com. A Participation Packet with a listing of specific sponsorships and other opportunities is available on request to Cathy Duncan at email@example.com.