Plan, Prepare, Don't Panic
It is important for all of our employers to monitor the continued Coronavirus outbreak and implement strategies to protect your workforce while ensuring continuity of operations. Please find the following links to a variety of resources provided by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the U.S. Chamber of Commerce to help educate employers and employees on how to prepare for and address the impacts of the Coronavirus.
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT: Recorded Webinars:
- September 29 - Content Creation with Canva- presented by the Women's Leadership Collaborative Network
- September 23 - "Opioid Epidemic within the Pandemic" Seminar
- September 1 - Human Resource Council Seminar Series "Family First Coronavirus Response Act & Paid Medical Leave"
- August 19 - How to Own the Room with Zoom Part 2- presented by the Women's Leadership Collaborative
- August 11 - "Excellence Under Pressure" Learn to Lead Through Uncertainty Series
- July 30 - How to Own the Room with Zoom Part 1- presented by the Women's Leadership Collaborative
- July 28 - "Resilience, Laughter and Adapting to Change" Learn to Lead Through Uncertainty Series
- July 15 - The Impacts of COVID-19 on Contracts & Insurance
- July 15 - Virtual Luncheon featuring Edison Liu, President & CEO, The Jackson Laboratory
- July 14 - "Shake it Out... Not Off" Learn to Lead Through Uncertainty Series
- July 8 - The New HR During COVID-19
- June 23 - Chamber Tuesday Tips "CT is Re-Opening, are you Ready?"
- June 17 - Middlesex Chamber Dialogue with the Delegation-Legislative Event
- June 16 - Keybank Seminar: Developing a Digital Content Calendar (Password: 1f+6^&&#)
- June 11 - Governor Lamont & Commissioner Lehman Virtual Luncheon
- June 9 - Chamber Tuesday Tips "How Bankruptcy Can be Used to Rehabilitate Your Business"
- May 29 - CT Small Business Development Center Discussion
- May 21 - "Are You Ready to Re-open in This New World?"
- May 20 - Chamber Webinar with CT. Department of Labor Deputy Commissioner (Password: 3o=!8$T8)
- May 12 - KeyBank Workshop Series "Strategic Planning Demystified" (Password: 9s?6+3p#)
- April 28 - Chamber Tuesday Tips "Positioning Your Business For Success When Connecticut Re-Opens"
- April 27 - KeyBank Workshop Series "The Ultimate Guide to Hosting an Online Webinar" (Access Password: 9h&@08S6)
- April 24 - Congressman John Larson
- April 17 - Matt Pugliese, Associate Director, CTSBDC
- April 14 - Chamber Tuesdays Tips "Looking Ahead - Getting Back to Business" - Updike, Kelley & Spellacy (Access Password: B5@r4.qZ)
- April 13 - KeyBank Workshop Presents “PPP & More – What is Best for Your Business or Non-Profit”
- April 7 - Chamber Tuesday Tips "The CARES ACT in bite sized portions"- Pullman & Comley
- April 6 - Conversation with Congressman Joe Courtney and Middlesex Chamber Leadership
- April 3 - Conversation with Jim Jackson, Counselor, CT Small Business Development Center