HOW CAN I PROMOTE MY BUSINESS WITHIN MIDDLESEX CHAMBER?
Middlesex County Chamber of Commerce is the largest Chamber in Connecticut, so there are many opportunities to promote your business among other members. People like to do business with people that they know! Below is a list of the opportunities available for members:
- WEEKLY CHAMBER BILLBOARD is available to advertise in the weekly Chamber Bulletin that is e- mailed to the complete membership (over 2,175 members) every Tuesday morning. The fee is $125 and is on a first-come, first-served basis. For more information, please contact Danielle Aletta at Danielle@MiddlesexChamber.com or 860-347-6924
- MAILING LABELS for the entire Chamber membership are available to members in good standing for $75.00. There are over 2,200 labels and they are printed by zip code. When the request for a list is received, it usually takes 24 - 48 hours for the labels to be printed and available for pickup. There is an additional cost to have the labels mailed directly to you of $12.35. Labels may be ordered by calling the Chamber at 860-347-6924 or e-mail Daniellelee Gagnon-Smith email@example.com
- YOUR BUSINESS CARDS OR LITERATURE can be placed on the shelves or holders in the entry of Middlesex Chamber for the members and public, who pass through for meetings and while visiting the Connecticut Welcome Center. Bring your information to Middlesex County Chamber of Commerce, 393 Main Street, Middletown.
- BUSINESS AFTER WORK is a monthly event where members can talk and pass out their business cards or information one-on-one to attendees about their business or events. Attendance at these meetings is approximately 300 people!
- DISPLAY TABLE AT THE MONTHLY BREAKFAST MEETING is available to eight members on a first-come, first-served basis at each Breakfast with pre-registration (no fee for the display table). A flyer with complete information is available on request to Danielle Aletta at Danielle@MiddlesexChamber.com
- CHAMBER LOGO – is available for members to use on their website, business cards or anywhere you advertise your business! Members have used the logo, along with the statement of “A proud member of (logo)!” and have reported that it draws attention and indicates trust in the minds of customers! To access the logo, contact Danielle Aletta at Danielle@MiddlesexChamber.com.
- CHAMBER WEBSITE ADVERTISING- There is an excellent opportunity to advertise through Enhanced Listings and Banner Ads on the Home Page, Premium Interior and Banner-Top of Page positions with six and twelve month options for advertising! Contact Daniellelee Gagnon-Smith at dsmith@MiddlesexChamber.com for more information.
- MEMBER INFORMATION CENTER - Use the MIC to simplify and enrich your online experience, providing new opportunities to grow and interact with Middlesex Chamber! A flyer with complete information is available on request to Cathy Duncan at Cathy@MiddlesexChamber.com.