The reLAUNCH campaign serves as a catalyst to assist the Middlesex Chamber community with recovering and emerging from COVID 19 through innovation, communication and collaboration.
Check back regularly for the latest news and updates!
Changes impacting Offices, Personal Services, Hair Salons & Barbershops, Retail, Libraries, etc.:
- Non-essential businesses have the right to refuse service to anyone not wearing a mask.
- In the event an employee tests positive for COVID-19, it is recommended the business implement a 24-hour passive decontamination and follow CDC guidelines for cleaning and disinfecting.
- For bathrooms, the posting of signage encouraging reduced capacity and reminding individuals to wash their hands and wear masks is suggested.
Changes impacting Restaurants:
- Servers are no longer required to wear gloves.
- Indoor performances are now allowed (with the exception of musical vocalists).
Hotels are now permitted to provide non-essential services and amenities (e.g., valets, ice machines).
Travel Advisory for Visitors to Connecticut - 7/21/2020
UPDATED: Coronavirus In Connecticut - 7/7/2020
CT Virtual Coronavirus Assistant-(833) 250-7633
reLAUNCH Communication Recovery Plan 101
Marketing Tool-kit Webinar Series
- Creating Content to Keep Customers Engaged
- How to Switch your Website to Accept Online Orders and Payments
- How to Set Up Email Marketing
- Developing a Digital Marketing Content Calendar
Received PPP, Now What? A Guide to Bringing Employees Back
Additional Funding Streams
Paycheck Protection Program Flexibility Act of 2020- Updike, Kelly & Spellacy