The reLAUNCH campaign serves as a catalyst to assist the Middlesex Chamber community with recovering and emerging from COVID 19 through innovation, communication and collaboration.
Check back regularly for the latest news and updates!
Mask and face covering requirements:
Connecticut's policies regarding masks and face coverings were updated to align with the recently modified CDC recommendations.
The statewide mask policy that is currently in effect is as follows:
- Masks not required
- Vaccinated not required to wear masks
- Unvaccinated must wear masks
- Masks are required to be worn by everyone in certain settings such as healthcare facilities, facilities housing vulnerable populations, public and private transit, correctional facilities, schools, and childcare
- Businesses and state and local government offices have the option to require masks to be worn by everyone in their establishments
Municipal option to move beyond the minimum requirements of the statewide mask policy
- Effective August 5, 2021, municipal leaders have the option of requiring masks to be worn in indoor public places within their respective towns and cities, regardless of vaccination status
**Download: Guidance document from the Connecticut Department of Public Health on the state's updated mask and face covering requirements
COVID-19 vaccine eligibility:
All individuals who are 12 years of age or older and live, work, or attend school in Connecticut are eligible to receive the COVID-19 vaccine.
For more information on vaccinations and to learn how to get the vaccine, visit ct.gov/covidvaccine.
Connecticut COVID-19 Response- https://portal.ct.gov/coronavirus
CT Virtual Coronavirus Assistant- (833) 250-7633
How to Create an Effective Blog for Your Business
Marketing Tool-kit Webinar Series
- Creating Content to Keep Customers Engaged
- How to Switch your Website to Accept Online Orders and Payments
- How to Set Up Email Marketing
- Developing a Digital Marketing Content Calendar