The reLAUNCH campaign serves as a catalyst to assist the Middlesex Chamber community with recovering and emerging from COVID 19 through innovation, communication and collaboration.
Check back regularly for the latest news and updates!
COVID-19 vaccine eligibility:
All individuals who are 5 years of age or older and live, work, or attend school in Connecticut are eligible to receive the COVID-19 vaccine.
For more information on vaccinations and to learn how to get the vaccine, visit ct.gov/covidvaccine.
Mask and face covering requirements:
The statewide mask policy that is currently in effect is as follows:
- Masks not required
- Vaccinated not required to wear masks
- Unvaccinated must wear masks
- Masks are required to be worn by everyone in certain settings such as healthcare facilities, facilities housing vulnerable populations, public and private transit, correctional facilities, schools, and childcare
- Businesses and state and local government offices have the option to require masks to be worn by everyone in their establishments
Municipal option to move beyond the minimum requirements of the statewide mask policy
- Municipal leaders have the option of requiring masks to be worn by everyone in indoor public places regardless of vaccination status within their respective towns and cities
- Governor Lamont's Executive Order No. 13A (as extended by Executive Order No. 14A)
- Implementation order from the Department of Public Health issued pursuant to Executive Order No. 13A
- Guidance on the state's current mask and face covering requirements
- Guidance on the operation of Interscholastic, Youth and other Amateur Sports Activities
Business sector rules in effect:
As of May 19, 2021, all of the business sector rules that were previously enacted to prevent the spread of COVID-19 have been lifted, except for the updated mask requirements as noted in the section above. These changes are contingent upon a low incidence of COVID-19 and the Connecticut population continuing to get vaccinated.
Travel Advisory: Mandates and requirements regarding travel are no longer in effect in Connecticut as of March 19, 2021. However, residents and visitors to Connecticut are strongly urged to follow travel-related guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Connecticut Department of Public Health (CT DPH). Click here for detailed guidance regarding travel.
Connecticut COVID-19 Response- https://portal.ct.gov/coronavirus
CT Virtual Coronavirus Assistant- (833) 250-7633
How to Create an Effective Blog for Your Business
21 Tactics Every Successful Blogger Needs- Heidi Cohen
10 Effective Steps of Essay Writing for Business Blog- The Virtual Assist
Marketing Tool-kit Webinar Series
- Creating Content to Keep Customers Engaged
- How to Switch your Website to Accept Online Orders and Payments
- How to Set Up Email Marketing
- Developing a Digital Marketing Content Calendar
Wellness & Wellbeing Programs
Employee Handbook Updates/ Benefits
Workplace Safety- State of Connecticut
Connecticut Healthcare Insurance: What you need to know- BLR